T he cooking course can take place in Sanur or in Munduk.
- Departure from the hotel at 8:30 am.
- Visit the traditional market of Sanur "Intaran" where you can discover local products: fruits, vegetables, spices...
- You will then go to DEWI's house where the cooking class will take place. You will have the opportunity to prepare different Indonesian dishes such as BEEF RENDANG or MARTABAK.
- At the end of the cooking class, which lasts about 3 hours, you will be able to taste all the freshly prepared dishes!
Return to the hotel around 1.30 pm.
Note: it is possible to do this activity in the afternoon (departure from the hotel at 3.30 pm) but you will not be able to visit the market (open only in the morning).
- The activity begins at 6:00 pm with a Balinese offering preparation class (30 minutes).
- Then, you will cook 4 main courses and 1 dessert under the direction of Rico and his wife.
- Finally, you will taste the dishes prepared during the course.
The cooking class ends around 9.00 pm.
Note: The pickup at your hotel is not included for the Munduk option.
To know the rates and book this activity (even if you are not a guest of the hotel), please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org