T he cooking course can take place in Sanur or in Munduk.
- Departure from the hotel at 7:30 am.
- Visit the traditional market of Sanur "Sindhu" where you can discover local products: fruits, vegetables, spices...
- You will then go to a traditional house where the cooking class will take place. You will have the opportunity to prepare different Indonesian dishes such as BEEF RENDANG or MARTABAK.
- At the end of the cooking class, which lasts about 3 hours, you will be able to taste all the freshly prepared dishes!
Return to the hotel around 12.30 pm.
- The activity begins at 5:00 pm with a Balinese offering preparation class (30 minutes).
- Then, you will cook 4 main courses and 1 dessert under the direction of Rico and his wife.
- Finally, you will taste the dishes prepared during the course.
The cooking class ends around 8.00 pm.
Note: The pickup/drop-off at your hotel is not included for the Munduk option.
To know the rates and book this activity (even if you are not a guest of the hotel), please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org